Saturday, January 3, 2009

Post the Second - Wrapping Up

Things to pack still (after the awesome advice video)
- Towels
- Toilet paper (DONE)
- Vitamins
- Whatever else I can think of

To do
- Print passport size photos (DONE)
- Print photos for photo album
- English-Canto Dictionary! (DONE)
- Adapters (Radioshack?)/Headphones
- Test my new ATM card.

It still hasn't hit that I'm leaving yet. I think it's because it's three days away and not one day away... I think that's when it'll hit.

So I have about 43 pounds in one bag and about 20-30 in the other. The idea is that I'll have a backpack and laptop bag as well since United allows for that. Either way, it leaves quite a bit of room for things to bring back.

My flight is at 12:17 PM on Tuesday, but I'm leaving the house around nine.

Announcement: Will the minion known as A.C.E. make himself/herself known? It's kind of hard to figure out who you are. Thanks.

That's it for now.

6 comments:

  1. Adapters for sure. Don't forget that or you will regret it (or be looking for them right when you get there).

    Lol. My flight out is 12:17 or so on Monday. It would have been awesome if we were in the airport together. But I'm flying out through Atlanta anyway. No more evil O'Hare.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops. the above comment is actually Kelsey. Do not be overly alarmed by the <3 at the bottom. I forgot I let him sign into his gmail on my computer... so when I commented it commented as him.

    Feel special though. Steve has now commented on your blog which is more than he's ever done for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, don't think that means he doesn't love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.O advice video?
    (this is Anthony, by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. I love you kels.

    but about what you're writing. lol.

    what I'd suggest you do, is to put a full suitcase inside an empty one so when you come back you can have a whole other suitcase to stick stuff into - and trust me, you'll have lots.

    also, if you're crunched for space, you can ditch the toilet paper. don't worry, there are plenty of places you can buy it. also, instead of toilet paper rolls, I would definitely suggest you get little packets of tissues. those are much more efficient and easy to carry around (are also softer. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh silly sweta its me angie
    just my initials mixed around :)
    i <3 you!

    ReplyDelete