Monday, March 16, 2009

Post the Eleventh - FML

I should be studying for Quantum, but I'm too scared and too distracted.

So here's how my life this week will go:

Today (Monday, Mar 16): No class - University Founding Day
Tues: Quantum Exam 1 of 2
Wed: Stats Exam 1 of 1
Thurs: HAHAHA
  • 11:40 - 1:30: Quantum lecture
  • 2 - 3: Gen. Phys II Exam 1 of 1
  • 3 - 6: Quantum Lab

Not cool. I don't know how I'm going to pass... it's scaring the daylights out of me.

Outside of that, there's not really much new. I did quite a bit of gift/souvenir shopping a little while ago, but other than that, things are pretty routine here.

English Oral class is pretty okay; the boys are very shy still, but next week is the last formal class time. I'm going to miss them, even though I'll have seen them maybe four times. They're bright kids, but somehow... I feel really bad for them. They're made to be perfect on paper. Well rounded. Brilliant.

But what kind of life is that? I can't say it's a bad life, but it's certainly not for me.

Well, back to work for me. Gods save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment